Date: November 10, 2020
From: Donald W. Ramboldt, Food Service Director
To: South Beloit Community
As you know, the South Beloit School District will be switching to remote learning from November 30th, 2020 to December 18, 2020. This letter is being sent to let all families know the District will still be offering free meals to any student under the age of 19 during these dates.
The Food Service Department will be serving a breakfast and lunch each weekday at all schools. On Fridays, you will be able to pick up breakfast and lunch for Saturday and Sunday, as well as Friday. Serving times at all schools will be from 11:30am to 12:30pm
Pick up/Drive thru locations are as follows at each school:
- Clark – Front of building. Circle drive in front of main entrance.
- Riverview – Door # 6 at northeast corner. Enter from Miller St and exit on Hackett
- Blackhawk/ Junior High – Door # 11 at Southwest side of building
- High School – Door # 16 at rear of High School
- Boys & Girls Club – 1st glass door on south side of building – not the main entrance.
Please keep in mind that South Beloit Schools will be on holiday break from November 25th through November 29 and December 18 until January 6th. Meals will not be provided during these times. In closing, the Food Service Department would like to wish all families a Happy Holiday season.
Donald W. Ramboldt
Food Service Director